TalentPartners.js works closely with executives and investors at hypergrowth startups across the Pacific Northwest & Silicon Valley, and helps build leading executive & software engineering teams.
Many are backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Apple & Linkedin executives, Uber & Instagram founders, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, and other highly in-demand VCs, who only invest in the most promising tech companies (products include Wearables, Internet of Things,Virtual Reality, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, FinTech & Payments, 3D Printing, and Computer Vision). Their customers include Apple, Slack, Twitter, Microsoft, Google, Netflix, Visa, & many others.
Our venture arm includes a portfolio of investments into fast-growing startups that are among the latest up-and-coming technology success stories - including those on the ‘Ready to Rocket’ list 2018.
Since our founding in Winter 2015, we've built a phenomenal foundation and become leaders within the startup and engineering space ― now highly trusted by some of the top Silicon Valley & Pacific Northwest based companies.
Our Co-Founder was recently given the Top 30 Under 30 Award by BC Business, which reflects the excellent ROI we drive for the tech industry. Several of our clients have also been acquired, including by companies like Apple and Cisco.
We are now growing our team in Yaletown, and have highly ambitious plans for the future.
We now have an entry/associate level opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our Yaletown-based team for a full-time, permanent position.
Specifically, we are looking for someone capable of administrative assistant & database management responsibilities.
Following strong performance in the first 1-2 years, there will be lots of potential to gain further responsibility, & build out a highly lucrative and dynamic career.
This position will be directly supporting our executives - two of the nation's experts in executive and engineering search (and former hiring managers @ venture backed tech startups) - as we expand the scale of the business and our team.
In terms of this administrative support, there will be a slight range of duties, but they will largely follow a theme of market research, database management & data entry.
You'll gain exposure to the technology industry, and innovative, disruptive projects being created within it - while spending most of your time on the administrative side of our core business.
With technology touching on every aspect of society these days, we find it very interesting.
Responsibilities will include: conducting market research; building spreadsheets & lists; database management; and providing other administrative assistance on an ad-hoc basis.
This is an associate level role but we will also consider entry level candidates.
Reputation for Excellence
We have a reputation for excellence with Silicon Valley & Canadian based companies.
We are committed to ensuring this continues, and all future hires are given the training & support to integrate into this high standard.
- Award Winning: Top 30 Under 30 (BC Business)
- Trusted by the Top Technology Companies & Executives: The highly spoken words about us from top tech companies in the world's best technology hubs, many with roots in Silicon Valley, are a testament to the ROI we drive ― read our testimonials here
- Client Portfolio: Our portfolio of companies rank among the highest across all measures, some being groundbreaking Google, Andreessen Horowitz, and Sequoia Capital backed ventures, and this is a reflection of our position as the leader in the innovation sector
- Angel Investors and Tech Entrepreneurs: Our experience as angel investors, tech entrepreneurs and hiring managers in prominent venture-backed companies allows us to relate to executives and the strategic issues they face
To be Successful In This Role
- Someone who enjoys a fun & engaging, high performance environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Market research, high volume list, & spreadsheet preparation ability
- Problem solving, multitasking and resourcefulness
- Open minded, adaptable, and little to no ego
- Fast learner
- Humble & willing to do what it takes - yet ambitious
Ideally, you have/are…
- Attention to detail
- Efficient & effective with high volume activities - especially administrative
- Keen interest in innovation
- Dependable ― high in integrity, trust, and loyalty
- Strong work ethic
What's nice to have...
- Previous administrative responsibilities
- University or College Degree
If this sounds like a job that you’d excel in, and you'd like to explore this further, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us at email@example.com, with your resume attached. We don’t expect time-consuming cover letters, but please do write a brief paragraph detailing why you are interested, and suitable for this role.