On behalf of our Vancouver, BC based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Senior or Intermediate Back End (or Full Stack) Developer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Listed as one of the top up and coming tech companies in Canada, our client is a graduate of one of the world's most renowned startup accelerator programs. They have also seen recent success at large startup competitions, which reflects their high potential product. Supported by prominent global VC's, they are led by a founding team with an accomplished entrepreneurial track record in the software field.
Their product is a B2B SaaS platform which simplifies complex problems for a large international sector of the economy. They have now become a well known brand within their industry, and are looking to bring on a Back End Developer to keep up with their heavily increasing customer demand.
Using cutting edge server side scripting languages, you will be working closely with the co-founders to further build out their platform offerings, as they grow their customer base in new markets.
Their commitment to employees is high, with a compensation package that includes equity and a progressive vacation policy.
The company works in a forward thinking environment, with a group of easy going, yet talented engineers & designers (former Google) that use modern tech. You'll also have routine access to their startup accelerator network, which includes over 500+ portfolio companies.
This is a role where you'll truly be able to see how a startup is built from the ground up.
Ideally, you have...
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Node.js development experience
- Experience using MySQL and creating RESTful APIs
- A desire to work with cutting edge technology
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing, highly scalable products
- Passion to work in a young, high potential startup environment
- A workflow that's transparent, open & communicative, moves quickly and produces results
What's nice to have...
- Previous DevOps, automation and deployment experience
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time