On behalf of our Vancouver based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Back End PHP Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Founded by accomplished leaders in the mobile industry, our client was recently acquired by an industry titan, reflecting the vast potential of their product, and talented team.
Backed by this global leader, the team in Vancouver is now looking for expert developers who want to take their career to the next level, and help further build out our clients' white label mobile solution.
They're currently seeking an intermediate Back End PHP Developer to join, build our their flagship product and take on higher levels of seniority, as the team grows.
Their development environment includes a LAMP backend, with a mix of progressive technologies like Node.js, React.js & Angular (no experience with anything except LAMP is mandatory for this role, though).
Ideally, you have...
- 2-5 years of software development experience
- An intermediate level of experience with PHP, MySQL, Apache and Linux
- An ability to build high performance, large scale applications, with clean code
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
What's nice to have...
- Experience with mobile development
- A desire to grow professionally, gain seniority while the team expands, wear multiple hats and work with a talented team