TalentPartners.js works closely with executives and investors at hypergrowth startups across the Pacific Northwest & Silicon Valley, and helps build leading software engineering & executive teams.
Many are backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Apple & Linkedin executives, Uber & Instagram founders, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, and other highly in-demand VCs, who only invest in the most promising tech companies (products include Wearables, Internet of Things,Virtual Reality, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, FinTech & Payments, 3D Printing, and Computer Vision). Their customers include Apple, Slack, Twitter, Microsoft, Google, Netflix, Visa, Walmart & many others.
Our venture arm includes an innovation lab creating cutting edge products & a portfolio of investments into fast-growing companies that are among the latest up-and-coming technology success stories.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Vancouver team for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
TalentPartners.js is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Vancouver team for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
By partnering with the smartest developers and executives in the Pacific Northwest, we're able to help the top tech startups & enterprises build elite engineering teams ― many with close ties to Silicon Valley.
Most of our clients are backed by some of the top VC's in North America such as Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Sequoia Capital with companies like Kickstarter & Cisco counting as partners.Since our founding in Winter 2015, we've built a phenomenal foundation and become leaders within the startup and engineering space ― now highly trusted by some of the top Silicon Valley & Pacific Northwest based companies.
Our Co-Founder was recently given the Top 30 Under 30 Award by BC Business, which reflects the excellent ROI we drive for the tech industry.
As we grow into new markets, we're looking to bring on an Assistant to support our Founding team.
Working under the founders ― two of the nation's experts in executive and engineering search (and former hiring managers @ venture backed tech startups) - you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including: building prospecting lists; high volume emailing; recruitment messaging activity; providing administrative assistance to the founders; overseeing the founders' recruitment inbox, responding to and escalating queries where appropriate; booking calendar invites for the founders.
REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
We have a reputation for excellence with Silicon Valley & Canadian based companies, and are committed to ensuring this continues, and all future hires are given the training & support to integrate into this high standard.
- Award Winning: Top 30 Under 30 (BC Business)
- Trusted by the Top Technology Companies & Executives: The highly spoken words about us from top tech companies in the world's best technology hubs, many with roots in Silicon Valley, are a testament to the ROI we drive ― read our testimonials here
- Client Portfolio: Our portfolio of companies rank among the highest across all measures, some being groundbreaking Google, Andreessen Horowitz, and Sequoia Capital backed ventures, and this is a reflection of our position as the leader in the innovation sector
- Angel Investors and Tech Entrepreneurs: Our experience as angel investors, tech entrepreneurs and hiring managers in prominent venture-backed companies allows us to relate to executives and the strategic issues they face
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Excellent work ethic, attitude & extreme hunger for success
- Ability and drive to send messages at high volume
- Writing skills ― extremely strong business writing skills, with a high attention to detail
- Problem solving, multitasking and resourcefulness
- Open minded, adaptable, and little to no ego
- Fast learner, capable of disseminating complex info and presenting it in a compelling but easy to understand way
Ideally, you have...
- An optimistic attitude, even when faced with overcoming hurdles, constantly learning and/or having to improve
- Determined, and persistent
- Dependable ― high in integrity, trust, and loyalty
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to focus on high-value tasks vs. everything on your priority list (be strategic)
- Passion for technology & innovation
- Always given any challenge your best effort, and a history of consistently setting and meeting goals in all aspects of your life
What's nice to have...
- 6 months+ of experience in an office related role
- Knowledge of the overall startup market & tech industry trends, including early stage company life-cycle, from product development to venture financing and scaling for growth
- Understanding of product development (within software / app development); or web/mobile technologies and concepts
- Experience in an enterprise technology environment, or a high growth Vancouver tech startup
- Experience in the production of mobile or web apps, or any other digital product
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Business, Sales, Marketing, or Technology
If your background aligns well, and you'd like to explore this further, definitely reach out as we’d love to chat. Please apply here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.