TalentPartners.js is looking for a Business Development Associate to join our Vancouver team for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
By partnering with the smartest developers in the Pacific Northwest, we’re able to help the best Vancouver/Silicon Valley tech companies + startups build elite engineering teams. Most of our clients are backed by some of the top VC’s in North America such as Google Ventures & Andreessen Horowitz.
As we grow into new markets, we're looking to bring on a Business Development Associate to help expand our venture and offering to both clients & candidates. You’ll be handpicking new ventures to add to our portfolio, managing those accounts & stakeholder relationships, and forming partnerships with top-tier engineers to help build our client’s software development teams. In some cases, you’ll be working directly with the CTO, providing market advice and forming strategies around new roles that will have a huge impact on their future business.
If you like technology, progressive startups, cutting edge products, remote work, travelling, crafting your own hours, and meeting with incredibly talented & smart product developers, then this role will be right up your alley. The earning potential is also very promising and probable, with $100,000+ very likely.
Working at TalentPartners.js brings a certain type of freedom not found at traditional corporate sales jobs including remoteness, independence, creative autonomy, international travel, working from home, along with highly promising earning potential which creates an overall fairly rare type of opportunity in Vancouver.
Ideally, you have...
- 1-2 years of sales development experience in an enterprise technology environment, preferably a high growth Vancouver tech startup
- A track record of previous sales results & success, routinely hitting quotas and KPIs
- Well spoken & polished business acumen
- A natural ability to pick up the phone, and pitch anyone from Directors, VPs and C-Suite executives
- Confidence making key decisions & can maximize efficiency with little supervision and no micromanagement
- Passion for technology and a fantastic attitude
- An easy going, laid back personality who knows how to prioritize and get stuff done
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Business Development
What's nice to have...
- Experience managing a sales cycle from end to end (initial reach-out to contract signing)
- A knowledge of the overall startup market & tech industry trends, including early stage company life-cycle, from product development to venture financing and scaling for growth
If your background aligns well, and you'd like to explore this further, definitely reach out as we’d love to chat. Please apply here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.