On behalf of our Seattle based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Director of Engineering for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Established two years ago, our client has already gained exceptional momentum and become one of Vancouver's most promising teams to watch in 2016.
Venture-backed, with offices also around North America, the team has been mentioned in many of the world's most well known business publications, in regards to their vast potential. The team is impressive, with the founders being awarded Top 30 Under 30 in a leading worldwide business source, and made up of former Apple & Google engineers.
They are now looking for an experienced technology leader to help build the next phase of their platform as they get ready for hypergrowth this year. Their flagship product launches in February, and a large Series A round from renowned VC's in on the near horizon.
You'll be responsible for architecting and maintaining the main technology that powers their platform, as well as forming a best-in-class engineering team. Their product roadmap is full of potential, and has aggressive growth plans.
Our client has a blameless, risk tolerant culture, conductive to world class innovation, and an enjoyable environment.
Ideally, you have...
- 10+ years of combined software engineering management and architecture experience
- Ability to cultivate and grow an excellent product development team in the early stages, while keeping in mind a vision and strategy compatible with that of a top performing, international company, including best practices
- Desire and ability to work closely with the founders, and other executive staff in the California office, while contributing to and implementing the long term global product vision
- A passion for innovation, and demonstrated ability to turn a promising concept into a world class product, utilizing cutting edge technology
- Desire to lead, grow, motivate and improve the performance of your team
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Stack
What's nice to have...
- Experience leading teams at young, high growth startups
- Interest in being a part of a true hypergrowth environment, seeing the transformation from early stage, to global success
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- Background of working closely with a product focused founding team