On behalf of our California based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Director of Technology for a full-time, permanent opportunity in Vancouver, BC.
Backed by the venture capital division of one of California's most iconic companies, as well as the most sought after investors in Silicon Valley, our client has been mentioned by leading North American publications as one of the most promising startups globally in 2015. The founding team's background is impressive, having previously worked for some of San Francisco's most renowned tech companies.
Our client produces cutting edge, cloud-based software that is used by Fortune 500 companies across a multitude of large markets.
With tremendous momentum behind them, they're looking to hire a Director of Technology to build and grow out a critical new division of their venture.
You'll be responsible for forming a best-in-class engineering team, utilizing progressive technology for their product suite. Their product roadmap is full of potential, and has aggressive growth plans.
The company has a very high rating on Glassdoor.com, reflecting their culture, highly intelligent team, and exciting product roadmap.
Ideally, you have...
- 8+ years of software engineering management experience, ideally at both well regarded enterprise companies, and high profile, startup success stories
- Ability to cultivate and grow an excellent product development team in the early stages, while keeping in mind a vision and strategy compatible with that of a top performing, international company, including best practices
- Desire and ability to work closely with the founders, and other executive staff in the California office, while contributing to and implementing the long term global product vision
- A passion for innovation, and demonstrated ability to turn a promising concept into a world class product, utilizing cutting edge technology
- Keen interest in providing the mentorship, and leadership necessary for talented teams to excel, creating exceptional products efficiently
- Passion to work with the latest modern languages, frameworks and tools
- An attitude that takes initiative, always making things happen and producing results
What's nice to have (not mandatory)…
- Interest in being a part of a true hypergrowth environment, seeing the transformation from early stage, to global success
- Have led teams in a satellite office or a subdivision of a larger corporation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- Background of working closely with a product focused founding team