On behalf of our Seattle, WA based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Senior or Intermediate Front End Developer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Listed as one of the top up and coming tech companies in the US, our client is a graduate of a world renowned startup accelerator program. They have also seen recent success at large startup competitions, which reflects their high potential product. Supported by prominent global VC's, they are led by a founding team with an accomplished entrepreneurial track record in the software field.
Their product is a B2B SaaS platform which simplifies complex problems for a large international sector of the economy. They have now become a well known brand within their industry, and are looking to bring on two Front End Developers to keep up with their heavily increasing customer demand.
Using the latest front end technologies, you will be working closely with the co-founders to further build out their platform offerings, as they grow their customer base in new markets.
Their commitment to employees is high, with a compensation package that includes equity and a progressive vacation policy.
The company works in a forward thinking environment, with a group of easy going, yet talented engineers & designers (former Google) that use modern tech. You'll also have routine access to their startup accelerator network, which includes over 500+ portfolio companies.
This is a role where you'll truly be able to see how a startup is built from the ground up.
Ideally, you have...
- Experience with AngularJS, or similar frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance, highly scalable products
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- A workflow that is transparent, open/communicative, moves quickly and produces results
- Passion to work in a young, high potential startup environment
What's nice to have...
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time
- Strong understanding of pattern recognition, design patters, and the inner workings of why best practices are utilized in modern computer science