On behalf of our Vancouver based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity in Vancouver, BC.
Ranked by leading business publications as one of the top big data platforms in North America, our client has just received a significant round of investment, and will be looking to double the size of their engineering team over the next year.
We're working closely with their CTO, with offices in Vancouver & New York, and he's looking for an intermediate (possibly senior) Full Stack Engineer who'll help develop one of the most cutting edge technology platforms in the big data/mobile industry.
The dev team is supremely talented, and they look for engineers with curiosity, a collaborative nature, and an open minded approach.
This is a great chance to join a company with extremely impressive technology/products, while working under the mentorship of one of the best hands on CTO's in the city.
- Client list includes a who's who of leading global companies
- Recently received a large round of investment from leading VC firm
- Modern tech stack also includes Go/Python, as well as Hadoop
- Their product has scaled fast, now reaching over 500 Million consumers worldwide
Ideally, you have...
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance, highly scalable products
- Experience with front end libraries & frameworks (Angular, React, Backbone, etc.)
- Worked with RESTful APIs
- Ability to gather requirements from clients/users for new features, and engineering those
What's nice to have...
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time
- Strong understanding of pattern recognition, design patterns, and the inner workings of why best practices are utilized in modern computer science