TalentPartners.js is a Vancouver/Seattle based tech recruitment group, where we work closely with executives & investors and help build elite, specialized engineering & executive teams.
We're now looking for a GM, Enterprise to join our Vancouver team for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The successful candidate will further build out, spearhead & manage our Enterprise Division here in Vancouver, including the development of our contracting service as well.
Since inception in 2015, TalentPartners.js has quickly acquired a world class client portfolio, and become a respected leader in the hypergrowth startup sector within the Pacific Northwest. We are now looking to capitalize on the strong momentum gained over the last year, and from the recent launch of our Enterprise Division, working alongside clients like Cisco and more established, larger corporations.
Almost all of our clients are backed by leading North American investors, like Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Sir Richard Branson, & Garrett Camp (founder of Uber), and are mid to late stage startups, often Pre-IPO or recently acquired. Our clients operate in industries which include wearables, IoT, augmented/virtual reality, 3D printing, big data analytics, security & B2C mobile & e-commerce platforms.
Initially, you’ll be responsible for lots of high volume activity, acquiring large, A-list, enterprise accounts. As the division grows, responsibilities will transition towards attracting, developing, and retaining top notch recruitment professionals to work under you, while working strategically with the founders to scale the business.
We’re looking for someone with phenomenal work ethic to be hands on in the early stages (going in the trenches, closing deals, etc.) and who has the potential to transition into an executive role, directing a team shortly thereafter. Our overall expansion plans are ambitious and the scale of this opportunity is quite large.
You’ll be handpicking new ventures to add to the portfolio, managing those accounts & stakeholder relationships, and forming partnerships with top-tier IT professionals to help build our client’s software development teams. In some cases, you’ll be working directly with the CTO, providing market advice and forming strategies around new roles that will have a huge impact on their future business.
If you like technology, cutting edge products, remote work, travelling, and meeting with incredibly talented & smart product developers, then this role will be right up your alley.
Working at TalentPartners.js brings a certain type of freedom not found at traditional corporate jobs including remoteness, independence, creative autonomy, international travel, working from home, along with highly promising earning potential which creates an overall fairly rare type of opportunity in Vancouver.
Ideally, you have...
- 10+ years of sales development experience in an enterprise technology environment
- 10+ years of experience developing the recruitment side of a business
- Experience successfully growing and managing a recruitment division or company
- A track record of previous sales results & success, routinely hitting quotas and KPIs
- A history of building relationships with top tier companies in the Vancouver area
- Well spoken & polished business acumen
- A natural ability to pick up the phone, and pitch anyone from Directors, VPs and C-Suite executives
- Confidence making key decisions & can maximize efficiency with little supervision and no micromanagement
- Passion for technology and a fantastic attitude
- An easy going, laid back personality who knows how to prioritize and get stuff done
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Business Development
What's nice to have...
- A knowledge of the overall startup market & tech industry trends, including early stage company life-cycle, from product development to venture financing and scaling for growth
If your background aligns well, and you'd like to explore this further, definitely reach out as we’d love to chat. Please apply here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.