On behalf of our Vancouver based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Sr. iOS Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
This role is with a promising startup that received a significant amount of investment this year. Their product is in the mobile commerce space, and is niche within the category.
Our client has two native apps, covering iOS and Android, and they're looking for an accomplished, Senior iOS Engineer to help build out new features on their iOS app.
The high potential of the concept has been recognized within the investor community, allowing them to expand quickly, with offices in Vancouver and Seattle so far.
Their development environment is progressive, and includes a Node.js backend, and a mix of Swift & Objective-C on the iOS side.
Ideally, you have...
- 2-5 years of iOS development experience
- A portfolio of iOS apps available for download on the App Store
- Some experience with Swift (or at least the desire to learn)
- Proven experience building high performance, scalable applications
What's nice to have...
- An interest in working with other talented developers, and gaining more responsibility as the team grows.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Facebook SDK for iOS