On behalf of our Vancouver based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Lead Mobile Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Established recently, our client has already gained exceptional momentum and become one of Vancouver's most promising teams to watch in 2016.
Venture-backed, with offices also in the US, the team has been mentioned in many of North America's most well known business publications, in regards to their vast potential.
They are now looking for an experienced Mobile (iOS or Android) leader to help build the next phase of their mobile applications as they get ready for hypergrowth next year.
The successful candidate will have a drive to test the limits of mobile tech, improve the effectiveness of his/her team, and further build their mobile apps as they scale out their platform.
Our client has a blameless, risk tolerant culture, conductive to world class innovation, and an enjoyable environment.
Ideally, you have...
- 4-7 years of mobile (iOS or Android) development experience
- A portfolio of mobile apps available for download on the App/Google Play Store
- Desire to lead, grow, motivate and improve the performance of your team
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
What's nice to have...
- Experience leading teams at young, high growth startups
- A passion to continuously invent and self teach new technologies
- Physics or mathematical backround