On behalf of our Seattle based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Senior or Intermediate Software Engineer/Architect (Python) for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Our client produces award winning, cloud-based software that is used by top companies across the world. Founded by a highly successful, veteran software entrepreneur, our client is experiencing rapidly growing demand for their product, and they're now looking for a Senior Python Engineer (or Architect) to help them achieve their expansion plans.
Using the latest technologies, you will be producing software to tackle some very important challenges for high profile corporations. This company's solution generates big data, and the potential product roadmap is fascinating.
The company has a very high rating on Glassdoor.com, reflecting the great workplace environment that has been created.
Recently, they were recognized as one of the Top 100 most exciting tech startups in North America by one of the world's leading technology publications.
Although headquartered in Seattle, they also have offices in across the world.
Ideally, you have...
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience using Python
- A desire to work with cutting edge technology
- Demonstrated ability to help build high quality software
What's nice to have (not mandatory)…
- Experience as an architect on large scale projects
- Experience with Apache, Linux, MySQL and NoSQL
- Interest in working with big data and Hadoop
- Full stack development experience
- Experience working with REST APIs
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time