TalentPartners.js is looking for a Recruiter, with a keen interest in technology & innovative digital products, to join our Vancouver team for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
By partnering with the smartest developers in the Pacific Northwest, & most accomplished executives, we’re able to help the best Vancouver/Silicon Valley tech companies + startups build world class executive & software engineering & design teams. Most of our portfolio companies are backed by the most in demand VC’s in North America such as Google Ventures & Andreessen Horowitz. They operate in industries which include augmented/virtual reality, wearables, 3D printing, big data analytics, security, & B2C mobile & e-commerce platforms.
As we grow into new markets, we're looking to bring on a Recruiter to help expand our venture and offering to both portfolio companies & candidates. You’ll be working with alongside our current partners, and forming relationships with top-tier engineers & executives to help build our portfolio companies software development teams.
If you like technology, progressive startups, cutting edge & groundbreaking products, remote work, travelling, crafting your own hours, and meeting with incredibly talented, interesting, & smart developers, then this role will be right up your alley.
You'll also be learning from recruitment executives widely recognized as leaders in Canada within their niche.
In this role, you'll become a well rounded technologist, gaining a respectable understanding of all facets of the tech startup industry, from financing to product development, and the challenges facing executives as they take an innovative concept from idea to commercial success.
Working at TalentPartners.js brings a certain type of freedom not found at traditional corporate recruitment or sales jobs, including remoteness, independence, creative autonomy, international travel, working from home, along with highly promising earning potential which creates an overall fairly rare type of opportunity in Vancouver.
Ideally, you have...
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience in an enterprise technology environment, preferably a high growth Vancouver tech startup
- A track record of previous recruitment or sales results & success, routinely hitting quotas and KPIs
- Well spoken & polished business acumen
- Confidence making key decisions & can maximize efficiency with little supervision and no micromanagement
- Passion for technology and a fantastic attitude
- An easy going, laid back personality who knows how to prioritize, take initiative and make things happen
- Undergraduate Degree/Diploma or relevant work experience
What's nice to have...
- A knowledge of the overall startup market & tech industry trends, including early stage company life-cycle, from product development to venture financing and scaling for growth
- Experience working on early stage software development projects or ventures