On behalf of our client, TalentPartners.js is looking for an Sr. Java Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity in Vancouver, BC.
Our client’s global platform powers digital experiences for hundreds of millions of people, and companies like Google, Salesforce, and Paypal, with lots of respect in the tech community.
They're looking for an experienced Java Engineer (with some architecture responsibilities) on a full time, permanent basis, to help develop major components of their platform and help take their product offerings to the next level, at their brand new Vancouver office.
Their architecture includes reactive architecture amongst a growing part of their overall solution, and you'll have a chance to get some good exposure to that, as well as both architecture and development in the role.
The Glassdoor reviews are excellent.
Experience with Spring framework, REST, & integrations, and most importantly strong software engineering fundamentals are ideal.
• An environment that's constantly working on engaging & challenging projects to solve complex engineering problems
• Extremely well respected globally for the quality of their work & niche
• Incredibly talented team, led by one of the top CTO's in the city and looking to grow steadily throughout 2016 (past and present employees constantly say how great the people to work with here, feels like family, etc)
• One of the nicest & most modern offices in Vancouver
• Raised $15M+ in funding from some of the top VC's in the Pacific Northwest and generates up to $25M+ yearly in revenue