On behalf of our Vancouver, BC based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Software Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Our client is an alumni of one of the best startup accelerators in the world, and creates highly scalable products that reach massive audiences. The founding team is impressive, with backgrounds from the world's most successful tech companies and early beginnings in Silicon Valley.
They are venture backed by notable investors who carry a portfolio of mass successes and the majority of their employees either come from or eventually go to either Google, Facebook & other top valley companies.
The traction of their current products have created rapidly growing demand for their quality of engineering & design work, and they are looking for highly skilled engineers to ride their next wave of growth.
Using the latest technologies, you'll be tackling some very fascinating engineering problems for millions of people. Language agnostic in their evaluation, they're looking for top tier problem solvers capable of doing world class work (especially in the mathematics, algorithm, machine learning, artificial intelligence, data structure, distributed system realms etc).
The company has one of the highest Glassdoor.com ratings in Vancouver, reflecting the overall culture and quality of engineering environment.
Ideally, you have...
- An ability to build high performance, large scale applications, with clean code
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- A passion for solving extremely complex engineering problems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
What's nice to have (not mandatory)…
- A desire to work with cutting edge functional programming languages and mobile technologies
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time
- Background in mathematics and algorithms