On behalf of our Seattle based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Senior or Lead Android Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
As one of the highest profile tech startups in Seattle, our client provides a mobile platform that is used by over 10 million people globally. They have some of the top enterprise companies in the world using their products and are heavily backed with significant investment from the VC community.
The team is now looking to add an experienced Android Engineer to join their talented group of developers, to engineer and tailor top tier Android apps to their international client base.
Their commitment to employees is high, with amazing benefits, bonus plans and stock options. The office and culture is one of the best the city has to offer as well, which is shown through their high Glassdoor.com rating.
This is a role where you'll be working with only the latest, cutting-edge mobile technologies.
Ideally, you have...
- 2-5 years of Android development experience
- 4 years experience using Java
- A portfolio of Android apps available for download on the Google Play Store
- Proven experience building high performance, scalable applications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- Strong understanding of pattern recognition, design patterns, and the inner workings of why best practices are utilized in modern computer science
What's nice to have...
- A strong eye for UI/UX Design
- An interest in working with other talented developers, and gaining more responsibility as the team grows.
- Experience with other server-side scripting languages (ie. PHP)