On behalf of our Vancouver based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for an Intermediate or Senior Front End Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Supported by some of the most successful entrepreneurs and in-demand investors across the world, our client is now the global leader in cloud and mobile solutions within their category.
Operating in an area full of archaic solutions, the team’s product combines top tier UX, with progressive technology. Their cloud based, mobile & web applications manage hundreds of millions of dollars annually in transactions, and provide tremendous value & financial upside to clients.
They’re disrupting one of the largest segments in the B2B market, and the scale of opportunity is massive for the team & shareholders. The company is well established, yet only just passed their Series A in funding, meaning there is still significant upside for those involved. In short, it’s a perfect time to join.
In 2016, they have seen quarter over quarter revenue growth at 300%+, and have higher expectations for 2017 and beyond.
Their product operates in a horizontal market – this means that proves valuable for companies across almost all industries, and their potential client base is almost limitless. So far, although they’re well established, they have only touched the tip of the iceberg.
The utilization of modern technology to solve their customers’ needs are core to their success. Their product allows companies to make data driven decisions related to the most vital of business issues, and solve their toughest problems. This data driven approach is unseen in their market.
They are now looking for experienced Front-End Engineers to help build the next phase of their cloud based applications, which includes third party integrations with other complementary software.
Our client has an exceptional culture, conductive to world class innovation, and a highly enjoyable environment, typical of what you’d expect from a San Francisco based startup.
Ideally, you have...
- Experience with AngularJS, or similar frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance, highly scalable products
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- A desire to work within a close-knit group of engineers, designers, and other colleagues, focused on innovation & enjoyment
- Passion to work in a young, high potential startup environment with a fantastic culture (one of Vancouver’s best)
- Desire to grow, motivate and improve the performance of your team
- A confident, but humble attitude
What's nice to have (not mandatory)…
- Experience mentoring junior developers, and helping them reach their potential
- A passion to continuously learn new technologies, grow with the company & take on greater levels of responsibility over time
- An interest in experiencing how a startup moves through hypergrowth mode, and disrupts a major market