On behalf of our client, one of North America's top startups & a Pre-IPO global mobile platform (over $20M+ in funding & one of Canada's top tech companies last year), TalentPartners.js is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer, on a full-time, permanent basis at their Downtown Vancouver office.
This role offers the opportunity to join an incredibly passionate & talented team solving engineering problems affecting millions of people.
The Vancouver team is roughly 50+ employees and counting, and they're looking to grow quite steadily over the course of 2016. They are led by Top 40 under 40 founders & supported by a top tier board of directors, which includes some of the world's top tech executives & VCs.
Compensation includes excellent benefits/bonus plan/stock options. Office & culture is one of the best the city has to offer as well.
Ideally, you have...
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance, highly scalable products
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with relational databases such as MYSQL
- Worked with RESTful APIs
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
What's nice to have...
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time
- Enjoys solving complex engineering problems and building user friendly products
- Strong understanding of pattern recognition, design patterns, and the inner workings of why best practices are utilized in modern computer science)
- Previous experience working with Big Data technologies (ie. Hadoop) and non-relational databases (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- Mobile development experience (iOS/Android)