On behalf of our California based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Sr. Ruby Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity in Vancouver, BC.
Ranked by leading business publications as one of the most outstanding startups in North America, our client has just received a significant round of investment, and is now building out their Vancouver team.
Backed by some of the world's leading VC's and former entrepreneurs, the team's concept has resonated with their target market, and they already have a customer base in the millions.
They are now looking for a talented, Sr. Ruby on Rails Engineer to further build out their platform, and related products.
The company has a very high rating on Glassdoor.com, and they're heavily invested in their employees through a benefits package and vacation program that's among the best the industry has to offer.
The dev team is supremely talented, and they look for engineers with curiosity, a collaborative nature, and an open minded approach. The tech stack you'll be working with includes progressive technologies, as seen below.
Ideally, you have...
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Ruby development experience
- A convincing background and history of using Rails
- Full stack experience preferred, but not required
What's nice to have...
- Previously used JS frameworks such as React or Angular
- Strong ability with pattern recognition, design patters, and a fundamental understanding why best practices are utilized in modern computer science
- Involvement in the software engineering community and meetups
- Expert knowledge on object-oriented software engineering