On behalf of our California based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Sr. UI Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity in Vancouver, BC.
Ranked by leading business publications as one of the most outstanding startups in North America, our client has just received a significant round of investment, and is now building out their Vancouver team.
Backed by some of the world's leading VC's and former entrepreneurs, the team's concept has resonated with their target market, and they already have a customer base in the millions.
They are now looking for a talented, Sr. UI Engineer to further build out their platform, and related products.
The company has a very high rating on Glassdoor.com, and they're heavily invested in their employees through a benefits package and vacation program that's among the best the industry has to offer.
The dev team is supremely talented, and they look for engineers with curiosity, a collaborative nature, and an open minded approach. The tech stack you'll be working with includes progressive technologies, as seen below.
Ideally, you have...
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance, highly scalable products
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with responsive web design, utilizing high quality vanilla CSS code, and not necessarily just the traditional responsive tools
- Worked with RESTful APIs
- Used GIT, and JS automations tools
- Experience writing unit and end to end tests
What's nice to have...
- A desire to grow with the company, taking on greater levels of responsibility over time
- Strong understanding of pattern recognition, design patterns, and the inner workings of why best practices are utilized in modern computer science
- Previous experience working on E-Commerce or Point of Sale systems