On behalf of our Vancouver, BC based client, TalentPartners.js is looking for a Sr. UX/UI Designer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
A graduate of one of the most prestigious & exclusive accelerators in the world, our client is one of the most exciting startups operating in the Vancouver area.
Backed by some of the leading New York/California VC's, the team's concept has resonated with their target market, and they have enjoyed exceptional success, already growing to 150+ employees in the space of a few years. In consideration of this success, the executive team was included in Forbes top 30 under 30 list.
They are now looking for a talented, Sr. UX/UI Engineer to contribute exceptional product design & thoughtfulness to what promises to be a very innovative product roadmap.
This company is design driven, and their design executive is one of Vancouver’s most talented, having previously worked on projects for some of the top companies globally.
The team is very laid back, yet impactful. If you’re looking to join a highly progressive environment, where method is less important than results, and remote work is part of the equation, this checks those boxes.
Ideally, you have...
- Particular strength & foundation in UX design
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile apps & websites
- A deep and inquisitive mind, with an ability to understand the psychology and motivations of the user, as well as broader business goals
- Excellent UI Design skills
- Comfortable with front end code – able to make tweaks if necessary, and understand design limitations as they relate to development
What's nice to have...
- Keen interest in design best practices